More Goodies

Sunday, July 15, 2012

End of convention - beginning of a new set of products to covet!

All the Close to My Heart consultants are on their way home from Convention!  They had a wonderful time and I'm totally jealous I wasn't there with them...  My 2nd Upline, Wendy at Stamping Rules kept us up to date, tickled us with pics of new products and updates on news releases along the way so the folks stuck at home could keep up!  I've vowed next year that I will be there with them all learning, scrapping and having fun.  Now to just wait out the time until next June to go to Disney World in Florida!

In the meantime, there is a lot going on with new catalogs for Fall/Winter 2012.  If you want to book a party, I'm happy to get a party package to you right away including some of the fantastic new product information and new ways to include scrapping into your world.


I'm also getting stocked up quickly with holiday stamps and supplies for the upcoming September and October Holiday Card Workshops.  Please do let me know if you are wanting to sign up, space is limited and each class is currently 1/2 full.  The workshops are $25 each and you will create and take 15 holiday cards home with you completed that day!  It's a great way to be prepared for the holidays!  If you bring your stamps and addresses with you, you can just pop them in the mail when it's time! Here's a sneak peak at the new stamps and papers we'll be using:


I love the beautiful hues chosen for this winter's line of great papers and stamping inks!  Get yours today...  Can't wait to get my papers and get into the craft room to put some cards together as samples for you all...

Ok, got my blog updated and now off to the craft room to get some projects done!  Cheerios! 
Love love love my Close to My Heart products and tools.




No comments:

Post a Comment