More Goodies

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crafty Momma... Production Mode


Crafting with the momma today making invitations to her sister's 70th birthday (Auntie Carol's)!  She loved the yellow, but it was a harder background to work with.  We used the Cricut cartridge that comes with the Art Philosophy package.  I also used the Life is Tweet stamp of the month set from June!  Mom was happy with how they turned out, so as long as she's happy, I'm happy!

Here is a list of supplys and tools we used:

S1206 My Acrylix - Life is Tweet
Z2147 Exclusive Ink - Smokey Plum
Z2195 Exclusive Ink - Lagoon
Honey card stock (dark yellow and orange pack)
Z1263 Bittys
<Banner1> from Art Philosophy (3" and 3-1/2")
Party D size stamp from Art Philosophy package
Dotty for you (constant campaign item)

Here is a look at the finished product - let me know what you think... 

Now it's time to head off and do a little Mojo Monday work and also my Art Philosophy work...



No comments:

Post a Comment