More Goodies

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life is Tweet

Life is Tweet (S1206) with this stamp set.  I whipped this little treasure up in just a couple of minutes prior to my sister's Bunko/Close to My Heart party just over a week ago.  The card it sporting a few of my favorite bittys, a little border from some Dotty for You paper, and then a pop-up message about tweet wonderful you. 
I've also been a busy BEAVER (OSU Grad, sorry) getting my first card workshop finished from Celebrate Crafts and Stamping Rules - Pemberly Card Workshop.  Got the box all stained and one card to finish off.  Can't wait to finish it all off and post up some pics for you - it is a beautiful theme and so versitile.  I would not be surprised at all if it is not one of Close to My Heart's best seller.  You can check it out at my website at nuts4scrappin.ctmh.com in the Idea Book pages 20-25.  Check it out! 

For July if you order $75 in products you'll get a chance to buy some matched pairs of paper and matching accessories.  Check out the details on my website - for the Perfect Pairs!



So many stamps, so little time in the craft room!  Have a stellar day everyone, tomorrow is our nation's 236th birthday - Be safe, but be sure to enjoy the holiday with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment