More Goodies

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in JULY???? What am I thinking?

Well, I just confirmed my Special Product Credit order is on it's way with lots of new goodies from the Fall/Winter catalog!  It will be here Thursday and ready to dig into.  I ordered up some general stamp sets, but also some more Christmas ones including the beautiful new line - Pear and Partridge.  Check this out and let me know what you think and if it tickles your holiday urges!
I think you'll love it as much as I do - the greens, roses and reds draw out the holiday spirit for sure! 

I'm off to the craft/sewing room to finish off some cute lil dresses for the two youngest grand-daughters who will be so adorably dressed when I'm done!  Then I will be able to move onto my paper crafts guilt-free if I can just get them done!  :)

Hope you're having a fantabulous Tuesday!  And for those that think Holiday stuff does NOT belong on blogs in July, I would normally agree with you...  BUT, I have two holiday workshops to prepare for and of course I have a 'day job' building roads, bridges and stormwater facilities, so ...  crafting is my real passion - but creating is in the blood!!  Whether it's with asphalt, concrete, wood, steel, paper, beads or fabric - I <love> it ALL!!    Cherrios!

No comments:

Post a Comment