1. You are a ROCK STAR! (I often shorten this to say - YOU ROCK!!) I love this saying and use it fairly often when folks really pull off something great. I'm not really sure why a 'Rock Star' is something special, but... I do love me some classic rock music!
2. My Handsome Dude!! I still get twitter-pated when my hubby is all shined up and ready to take me out on the town. (I also call him my Stud-Muffin, but he HATES that compliment no matter how affectionately I give it...LOL) He looks AND smells nice....!! So handsome, I am soooo lucky!
3. Adorable! I often use this when someone has created or made something from scratch or with their hands and it tickles the eyes... I also use it fairly consistently when it has to do with animals or children/infants.
4. Cool Beans! This is one of my favorite sayings that I've picked up from my (adult) kids and I use it often to admire something or someone...
5. Amazing! Probably one I'd use when someone thinks up something that is unique, wonderful and stands out.
7. You move like Jagger! This is a new one from the song by Maroon 5... AND I LOVE IT!! Cause I want to move like Jagger... You want the moves like jagger, I've got the moves like jagger, I've got the mooooooves... like jagger..... you can't help but make yourself MOVE LIKE JAGGER!
- First, when giving a compliment, it must be sincere - people can see right through a fake compliment and you'll loose points instead of getting them!
- It's hard for me to think of receiving compliments, although everyone wants to... it's much easier to give than to receive, but it is important that a person can gratiously receive compliments as well as give them!