More Goodies

Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Artbooking Cartridge

I would be remiss if I didn't make a plug for the new Close To My Heart cartridge, Artbooking (Z1906).  I'm soooo excited about this cartridge and can't wait to get my hands on it.  To give you some taste tests of what you can do with it, I am going to showcase the little mini-album we created at Convention.  It's done in the ProPlayer paper pack (X7170B) and uses the Compliments Dimensional Elements (X7170C) to dress it up along with a lot of other Cricut cuts that match the album themes.  As with all Close To My Heart's Cricut cartridges, you'll get 700 images, 3 full D sized stamp sets and matching Dimensional Elements.



Close To My Heart ~ Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

I don't have the album recipe, but wanted you to see it - if folks were interested in this as a project or kit, just let me know!  Here are the pics ~ there are numerous coordinated cuts that make up mini-albums so that they can be multiple pages, match the theme of the book, includes photo frames and borders along with some pretty creative things like the BFF cut!  Genius!!  Enjoy the sneak peak.  My monthly group is asking to make this project, so I guess it is time to start getting to the directions! 


I <3 Artbooking - how bout you?
 
film strip - great idea for when you take multiple photos in succession...  (which I DO A LOT!)


The paperclips with the ribbon bows - um yeah one of favs from the new catalog!

The arrow is stamped with a background stamp that I <3

tags that you can decorate, include photos and slip in the pockets..


I can think of a bunch of uses for this airplane!
love the look of the honeycomb and hexagon cuts!

so creative that the two white cuts on the far right are actually the butt end of an arrow..  so creative!

Epic album and only took us about 2 hrs total to assemble...  cutting the Cricut cuts, well that might take me a tad bit longer!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment