More Goodies

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TODAY - A Simple Woman's Daybook Linky



Outside my window... is the sunshine of summer that makes rainbows on the ceiling inside my house (crystals hanging in the window)

I am thinking... that it's a bit early in the morning to be thinking this hard (this shouldn't be that hard!) ;O)

I am thankful... for the company of my husband and all that he does for our world

In the kitchen... are some boiled eggs cooling for breakfast

I am wearing... my pajamas because I'd live in them all day/night if I could get away with it - it will soon end when I have to go dig out something to wear for work

I am creating... scrapbook goodies from our new catalog (Close To My Heart Fall/Winter 2013 Catalog) - if not for real, at least in my head as I think about what I want to make next

I am going... to craft the weekend away for some relaxation

I am wondering... what I will be when I grow up

I am reading... blogs with heartfelt messages, supportive themes, motivational messages and creative ideas

I am hoping... that we get good news from the cardiologist on Thursday about the options to deal with the hubby's heart valve

I am looking forward to... the temperatures dropping into Fall (I am not a fan of 90 F days - but I'm a BIG fan of sunny 65 F days!!!!)

I am learning... to be a better blogger and get encouragement from a variety of venues

Around the house... are a lot of weeds that need attention

I am pondering... how much I will procrastinate on this week

A favorite quote for today... Be kind whenever possible.  It's always possible.  (Dalia Lama)

One of my favorite things... to travel to other countries/cultures and learning more about our world

A few plans for the rest of the week... organize that chaotic craft room so I can be productive this weekend

A peek into my day... dirt turning, concrete pouring, asphalt laying = construction in full swing! A conversation about flood plains and related bridge designs

And that about sums up today's thoughts...  To check out other Simple Woman's Daybook entries (linkys) head on over to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ for some encouraging reading!  Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone and beat the heat, however you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment